General English for Elementary
Online General English classes for elementary
Join our team of fully-qualified, experienced teachers and improve your English in our virtual classrooms.
- Course name: General English Elementary
- Course duration: 4 weeks (90 minutes a day, Monday to Friday, 30 hours in total)
Who the course is for
This course is for people who have a little knowledge of English. Perhaps you studied a long time ago or know some words from TV and listening to music but you don’t know the grammar and have problems communicating. This course will build on your existing knowledge and help you develop your abilities in English.
What we study
Our General English Elementary course covers a variety of topics and skills:
- Basic grammar concepts such as the verb to be, present simple, past simple, comparatives and many more.
- New vocabulary from a range of different contexts.
- Reading texts from real-life situations.
- Listening exercises to help students get accustomed to a variety of accents.
- Pronunciation, we understand how important pronunciation is so we always focus on helping students make themselves understood with good pronunciation.
Students only need a basic level of English to join this class. We provide all the materials for the course.
We use the most respected and popular coursebooks in our lessons plus the knowledge and experience of our teachers!
Our online General English courses give you all the key grammar and vocabulary knowledge to help you improve your language abilities. Our experienced teachers use advanced teaching methods to deliver the lessons. We believe it is vital to give students time to speak and practice the subjects we teach so our lessons are completely student centred. This gives you the best opportunity to make use of your time in class. We also believe that studying outside the class is very important so we give you all the skills and knowledge you need to study effectively on your own.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Elementary
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes