This course is for anybody who needs to get the Cambridge C1 certificate. Perhaps you need to pass the exam for your university studies or to show employers that you speak a high level of English. Or maybe you just want to challenge yourself and have the satisfaction of receiving a qualification from one of the most prestigious English language institutions in the world.
- Course name: Cambridge C1 (CAE) Exam Preparation
- Course duration: 8 weeks (120 minutes a day, Monday to Friday, 80 hours in total)
What we study
Our C1 exam preparation class dedicates one week to each of the four papers, Reading and Use of English, Speaking, Listening and Writing:
- Reading week: We look in detail at all eight parts of the reading exam and provide strategies and practice exercises. Students are given a full exam to do as homework at the end of the week.
- Speaking week: We focus one whole class on pronunciation and the other four classes each examine the four parts of the speaking exam. Students practice the exam with their classmates under the supervision of our expert teachers.
- Listening week: We practice the different listening tasks from the exam. Each class focuses on one part of the exam. As well as listening, we also analyse the transcripts of the audio to introduce new vocabulary and help students understand the strategies necessary for the exam.
- Writing week: During the writing week we have a detailed look at the two tasks. We introduce writing strategies, important grammar, practice exercises and encourage students to write as much as possible.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty
You May Like
You May Like