How are you? Together we will prepare your exam. This course is for anybody who needs to get the Cambridge B1 certificate. Perhaps you need to pass the exam for your university studies or to show employers that you speak English. Or maybe you just want to challenge yourself and have the satisfaction of receiving a qualification from one of the most prestigious English language institutions in the world.
- Course name: Cambridge B1 (PET) Exam Preparation
- Course duration: 8 weeks (90 minutes a day, Monday to Thursday, 48 hours in total)
What we study
Our B1 exam preparation class dedicates one week to each of the four papers, Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing
- Reading week: We look in detail at all six parts of the reading exam and provide strategies and practice exercises. Students are given a full exam to do as homework at the end of the week.
- Speaking week: We focus one whole class on pronunciation and the other four classes each examine the four parts of the speaking exam. Students practice the exam with their classmates under the supervision of our expert teachers.
- Listening week: We practice the different listening tasks from the exam. Each class focuses on one part of the exam. As well as listening, we also analyse the transcripts of the audio to introduce new vocabulary and help students understand the strategies necessary for the exam.
- Writing week: During the writing week we have a detailed look at the two tasks. We introduce writing strategies, important grammar, practice exercises and encourage students to write as much as possible.
Students need some understanding of grammar and some experience speaking English to join this class. We provide all the materials for the course.
We use official Cambridge materials including past examination papers to prepare our students for the exam.
Our online B1 exam preparation course gives you all the key knowledge you need to help you improve your English and pass the exam. Our experienced teachers use official preparation materials to prepare you for the big day. We believe it is vital to give students a detailed look at every part of the exam and provide strategies for every type of exercise so, when the exam comes, you know what to do. This gives you the best opportunity to achieve your goals. We also believe that studying outside the class is very important so we give you all the skills and knowledge you need to study effectively on your own and provide previous exam papers, grammar exercises, useful links to websites and videos, plus much more.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes