Hi! We are going to help you prepare for your exam. This course is for anybody who needs to get the Cambridge B2 certificate. Perhaps you need to pass the exam for your university studies or to show employers that you speak a good level of English. Or maybe you just want to challenge yourself and have the satisfaction of receiving a qualification from one of the most prestigious English language institutions in the world.
- Course name: Cambridge B2 (FCE) Exam Preparation
- Course duration: 8 weeks (90 minutes a day, Monday to Thursday, 48 hours in total)
What we study
Our B2 exam preparation class dedicates one week to each of the four papers, Reading and Use of English, Speaking, Listening and Writing
- Reading week: We look in detail at all seven parts of the reading exam and provide strategies and practice exercises. Students are given a full exam to do as homework at the end of the week.
- Speaking week: We focus one whole class on pronunciation and the other four classes each examine the four parts of the speaking exam. Students practice the exam with their classmates under the supervision of our expert teachers.
- Listening week: We practice the different listening tasks from the exam. Each class focuses on one part of the exam. As well as listening, we also analyse the transcripts of the audio to introduce new vocabulary and help students understand the strategies necessary for the exam.
- Writing week: During the writing week we have a detailed look at the two tasks. We introduce writing strategies, important grammar, practice exercises and encourage students to write as much as possible.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes